Prayer Ending


Via Tumblr.



I want to share my devotion today, Please take time to read this.
When I was just learning to pray,  I often wondered, "Why do I have to end my prayer with "In Jesus' name, Amen"?
My mother explained, "It's because in the Bible, Jesus invited us to pray in His name." To prayin the name of Jesus means we can go to God in prayer because Jesus made it possible, and He intercedes and speaks for us. God has promised that He will hear and answer our prayers, through Jesus, in His name and in His way. Pray at all times then and in occasions -- in the name of Jesus. The more you pray, the more you have the opportunity to feel the love of God in your life.

"Truly, truly, I say to you, whatevr you ask of the Father in my name, he will give it to you."~ John 16:23

(from "Super Devos" by Grace Chong.)

Check out this video... God is really powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my article! I would love to hear all your comments and suggestions! =D
If you are commenting "anonymously" please leave your name and your blog-site!

Hugs &and Kisses,

Josephine A.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...