A Sweet Cat Named Benjamin.


Every morning, Benjamin would "meow" on the  bedroom door to wake us, mom would open the door and Bejamin would run so fast and go to the bed. He'd bite my nose and bite my little sisters ears ( to wake us up). When we wake up, He would go to then door (he means "Stand up Ate, I'm hungry").... Benjamin's mother is Little Girl (but she's not a little girl anymore she gave birth to 5 little kittens that are grown ups now.) Benjamin has  3 sisters and 1 brother (Bubbles, Buttercup and Blossom)  We also call him "Benj".... He's a sweet, playful cat. Cutie, Benj. :) He is only 6 months! :)




                                                 (Love)Aime you, Benjamin.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my article! I would love to hear all your comments and suggestions! =D
If you are commenting "anonymously" please leave your name and your blog-site!

Hugs &and Kisses,

Josephine A.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...