Inside & Upside down on Main Street (Where Jesus makes a diffrence every day)


During Inside Out & Upside Down On Main Street, kids will learn the daily Word on the Street from Jesus' parables, and see that Jesus changes lives every day as we listen to His teaching and let him change us. These are lessons we all need to learn and be reminded of, so it's great for adults and the adult workers as well! Preschool-Teens. Bible Study!

 Last summer, me and my sister attended the DVBS titled " Hero Head Quarters"! And it's so much fun. full of fun games and of course You'll also learn the word of God. Bible stories, activities and many more. Now, I'll be volunteering for assistant teacher. Giving the kids snacks, assisting them. I bet that's fun! I'm sure, when you send your kids here, they'll have superb fun! :-)

The Details:
(with Snacks.)

Where: CCF Marikina (Behind San Roque Elementary School)
When: May 7-12
Time: 9:00 am to 11:30am

 Please contact me for more info: Contact Me Here!
Email me or PM me on All About Me's Facebook Page. Thanks. :-)))




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my article! I would love to hear all your comments and suggestions! =D
If you are commenting "anonymously" please leave your name and your blog-site!

Hugs &and Kisses,

Josephine A.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...