My Best Buddy



         My Little Sis This is her blog: http://artsycraftyme15.blogspot.com/

                                                          






Hello Readers! I  just want to tell you about my best buddy, my sister Jonah. Aside from my mom, she is one person who understands me. We have alot of things in common like, drawing, playing "XBox", molding clay,doing arts and crafts. She's my first best friend. I can tell her all my secrets. I can trust her. She's a kind person with a big heart for animals.  I cannot see myself having a another sister other than her. Because for me she is the best sister in the world! ♥

(Me and my 'lil' sis holding our favorite ice-cream)
With our favorite cats.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my article! I would love to hear all your comments and suggestions! =D
If you are commenting "anonymously" please leave your name and your blog-site!

Hugs &and Kisses,

Josephine A.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...