My Favorite Blogger!



Tita Bames is the name o'! We got introduced to each other through "FB". Actually she's a friend of my mom. She's one of my inspirations in making a blog. She's a loving daughter and a good friend.

Jyoti and Lucky

Tita Bames has a soft spot in her heart for animals. She is a passionate dog lover. She lives with her two adorable dogs, Jyoti, a Pomeranian and Lucky, a Labrador. And that makes us go well together. She's my mentor when it comes to blogging. She has taught me many things by giving me comments and suggestions to make my blog better.

Come check her blog here!
Cute Jyoti

 Lovable Lucky






1 comment:

  1. thank you so much... :) I am really flattered... I know that one day (soon) you will be one of the best bloggers ever! (autograph! hihihi)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for reading my article! I would love to hear all your comments and suggestions! =D
If you are commenting "anonymously" please leave your name and your blog-site!

Hugs &and Kisses,

Josephine A.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...