True Love Waits!


2 months ago, in our homeschool community, we attended the "Wait" Seminar... It was reall good.... I learned new things... I had a wonderful time! :-)
Thank you, Ate Alyssa.! :

Jeremiah 31:3

The LORD appeared to us in the past,saying:
“I have loved you with an everlasting love;
I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.


Psalm 27:10
"Though my father and mother forsake me,
the LORD will receive me."


John 15:12
"If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love. "

Lamentations 3:22-23
"Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail. 
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Purity:

Purity is about more than sex.
It's about thougths,attitudes,sexuality. Purity is a life style...


Protection:

Proverbs 4:23

"Above all else, guard your heart,
for everything you do flows from it
."


There are many great reasons to wait but the ultimate reason for waiting is motivated by God's love.





True Love Waits Website.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for reading my article! I would love to hear all your comments and suggestions! =D
If you are commenting "anonymously" please leave your name and your blog-site!

Hugs &and Kisses,

Josephine A.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...